COVID-19 & Membership UPDATE
We are continually monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it develops.
The expected legislation regarding gyms re-opening is that to adhere to the safety measures set out by the government it makes it likely all gyms will have to operate on an allocated time slot basis. This will be a difficult time for us all however given the size of the gym and our member base compared to the huge local franchise gyms that will really struggle moving forward, we remain confident we can accommodate every member getting access.
Upon Reopening, ALL memberships are rolling monthly (none contract) we will no longer be taking any cash payments, day passes or week passes until this situation has settled. All tiers are £29.99pm, the gym has had extensive renovations within this lock down, we look forward to welcoming you home.
- Tier 1 (Gold) Membership - Memberships that remained active during lock down will receive first choice of time slots. Members who have purchased 6 & 12 month deals and are STILL in date on July 15th will also fall in this category. If you sign up to this tier on the website before June 30th we will give you the choice of slots after tier 1 but before tier 2 have theirs.
- Tier 2 (Red) Membership - This option will become available by Mid June and payment will NOT be taken out until the day the gym officially reopens. These members will have the second choice of time slots.
- Tier 3 (Standard) Membership - This tier is for those who do not sign up until after the opening date of the gym, the slots remaining will be allocated to you. We will NOT take your payment if we do not believe you will not receive adequate gym time.
Anyone wishing to renew their annual or 6 month deals please contact the Instagram page or email email@example.com
- WE WILL CONTACT YOU REGARDING TIME SLOTS AS SOON AS THE SYSTEM IS READY
We understand that people are concerned about the virus and we are taking the matter very seriously. The comfort, wellbeing and safety of our members and the teams that work within our gyms, is our top priority. We are following the latest advice and guidance from Public Health England (PHE) and UKActive, the fitness industry’s governing body. We are taking extra, precautionary hygiene measures, as well as implementing social distancing guidance, to reduce the risk of the virus spreading and all of our team members have been briefed on how to support this
The actions we are taking to keep our members, and teams safe in response to COVID-19 are listed below, along with information on how you, as a member, can help yourself:
EXTRA MEASURES WE ARE TAKING:
* We have increased the level of cleaning and hygiene in our gyms, in line with PHE guidance
* We have added hand sanitising stations in our gyms, with hand gel dispensers for everyone to use
* We have provided additional cleaning stations in our gyms to allow members to self-clean equipment before and after use
* We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitisation within the gym, especially the equipment and ‘high touch’ areas such as our rear access key pad, fob scanners, lockers, door handles, taps etc
* We are continuing to ensure that our liquid soap supplies in our toilet areas are constantly replenished (as per standard operating procedures) and have increased the amount of cleaning supplies we hold on site
* We have briefed our teams in regard to the above measures and also the latest Government advice on self-isolation
WHAT CAN YOU MEMBERS DO TO HELP?
Reducing the spread of disease is a team effort and we are keen to work together to keep our members and our teams safe and healthy.
We encourage you to help through good personal hygiene:
* Please wash/sanitise your hands frequently, as per the recommended guidelines
* Please use the sinks, soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available
* Please remain at least 1 metre away from other members whilst using the gym
* Please familiarise yourself with the latest guidance from PHE and self-isolate if you display symptoms of COVID-19. You will be able to freeze your membership for free.
Please ask a member of our team for any other help you require.
As this is an evolving situation, please regularly check the following websites for the latest updates and guidance: